The first step – measure your kitchen
This Measuring Guide (pdf) will help walk you through the process.
If you have any problems, our designers can help.
Next, describe your project
Use this form to tell us a little bit about your project..
TIPS FOR MEASURING YOUR SPACE
- Use a pencil to ensure easy changes
- Measure in inches only
- Note all fixtures and utilities with dimensions
- Note all electrical outlets/switches with dimensions
- Include location and size of windows and doors
- Note the size and location of existing appliances
- Indicate which way doors swing and into what rooms
- Note breaks in walls and obstructions
- Denote ceiling height and indicate any transitions, soffits and/or vents
VIEW OUR DESIGN PACKET
What does your before-and-after look like? At Windy Hill, a professional designer will take you – step by step – through the whole planning process.
You’ll get much more than ideas and suggestions. You’ll get 3D color renderings, scale drawings and detailed specifications.
It’s easy, exciting, and absolutely free.
Schedule On Your Time
Carve out time to meet with our designers when it fits your schedule and we can design your dream kitchen together!
12 Months Same As Cash
At Windy Hill we offer you the options to either pay up front or utilize our 12 months same as cash payment plan.
Ask about it today!
Best Quality, Cheaper Price
At Windy Hill we offer a top quality product at a fraction of the price.
Unlike those other stores our cabinets are real hardwood that will fit your budget!